Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Break 2008

We had so much fun over spring break!!! On Monday, I took my kids to Mardawn's for a St. Patrick's Day Party. The kids had lots of fun playing games, eating, decorating, and goofing around.









On Tuesday, MarDawn and I took a crew down to the sand dunes, south of Blanding. We had my kids, Megan, Nate, Krista, Kade, Madison, Jace, Macee, Ashlie, Joshua, and Asa. The wind was pretty bad, but the kids found places that the wind didn't get them. They dug and ran and buried and played, and of course, didn't want to go home when it was time.



On Wednesday, we went to the rec center in Cortez. I took my kids, Mardawn took all of her kids except Trevor, and Tara brought her kids. The kids had lots of fun, and played and played and played, and of course, didn't want to leave when it was time to go home. After swimming, we went to the park for a picnic, flew kites, and fed the ducks.



Thursday we went to "Just Granmda's". In Castle Dale, the kids played and played and played. (I helped my dad with taxes. Fun!) We played on Thursday, and on Friday went over to the wave pool in Price. My kids were excited to spend time with their cousin Ethan. Saturday we went to the desert, and came home to the real world on Sunday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun and busyness!