Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Spirit Week
This week it is spirit week at the elementary. The school mascot is a colt - so most of the days have a "western" type theme. Monday was "Western Day". The girls dressed up to the T. They both wore their hair in two braids, wore cowboy hats, western shirts (good thing IFA had a huge sale during the summer), levis, and cowboy boots. Brooklyn even sported some chaps. (Handmade by BJ by the way. Way to go!!) They both also took their hot pink ropes! (Also from IFA's unbelievable sale!!) BJ was pretty proud of them, and made sure I took a picture - we were almost late for school, so we didn't take much time to pose, but I still think they looked really cute!! After school BJ and the kids all had roping contests on Jensen's metal calf - heaven forbid you have a rope if you don't know how to use it!! I'm pretty sure a few kids got roped right along with the roping dummy - hmmmm.......good times!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha! I bet BJ was proud of his girls! That's awesome! Cute little cowgirls.
Post a Comment