For awhile, Brittany wanted her hair long, like her sister's. As a mother who does not enjoy combing out snarls every morning, I kept asking "Are you sure you don't want your hair short?" Her cute cousin/best friend has short hair, and I kept encouraging her to get kind of the same hair cut. She finally conceeded. Actually, it was really her idea, and I had to talk her into at least waiting until our dance review was over to cut it. (I am a stage mom - I wanted her to have long beautiful curls at the review.) So, the review is over, and so is the hair cut!! I think it looks super cute! And Brittany LOVES it!! See for yourself!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute! now her and Madi are twins.
Way super cute!!! Does she like it? I love it!
I think my favorite is the song. You have the cutest kids!
Post a Comment