I don't know about anyone else, but we have been WAITING (not patiently I might add) for the first nice days of this spring!! They finally came. We played and played outside on Friday, and Saturday we worked and worked. We planted our garden (see picture). We didn't plant a lot, but it was quite a laborous job! After they planted their pumpkins, the kids chopped weeds until they thought their fingers would fall off. I told them that when they got a certain section of weeds chopped, they could put the sprinkler on and jump on the tramp. Boy was that a good incentive!! The following video was the result of their efforts!! (Hint for a certain someone - click on the arrow pointing to the right that is at the bottom of the video. hee hee hee)Sunday, May 18, 2008
Celebrating Warm Weather
I don't know about anyone else, but we have been WAITING (not patiently I might add) for the first nice days of this spring!! They finally came. We played and played outside on Friday, and Saturday we worked and worked. We planted our garden (see picture). We didn't plant a lot, but it was quite a laborous job! After they planted their pumpkins, the kids chopped weeds until they thought their fingers would fall off. I told them that when they got a certain section of weeds chopped, they could put the sprinkler on and jump on the tramp. Boy was that a good incentive!! The following video was the result of their efforts!! (Hint for a certain someone - click on the arrow pointing to the right that is at the bottom of the video. hee hee hee)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You're so awesome! I love your videos, they are super cute. Yeah for warm weather. My aunt is going to let us use half her garden. It will be my first time, so I'm pretty nervous, but I hope it goes well. I also planted flowers for the first time the other day and really enjoyed it. I'm excited for the warm weather.
I wish we had our garden in. Tonight hopefully.
Jeanna, you are too tricky - how do you do those videos, I love them! Yay for the warm weather - I wish I had worked in my yard this weekend, maybe someday.
Jake's job is going well. It's a heck of a lot of new information, but it's okay. (He needs a challenge!) And I don't have any kids. The lady called me back finally and said that her husband's work just became more flexible, so she didn't need me any more. That's great for her kids, but sucks for me. So, I am unemployed and just being lazy around the house.
Post a Comment