Spring Break In Reverse - Friday
Friday we went to Cortez. MarDawn’s family and Tara’s family went also. We went bowling, which was super fun! The kids had a great time. Jensen and Jace were hilarious!! They seriously looked like Fred Flinstone - running super fast down the lane – it was great! I will try to get a video posted.T
here is a LARGE cow/steer right by the bowling alley. The kids thought it was a “spy” and were pretending to be so scared of it. So . . . of course I had to take pictures!
here is a LARGE cow/steer right by the bowling alley. The kids thought it was a “spy” and were pretending to be so scared of it. So . . . of course I had to take pictures!
It was WAY too cold to have a picnic, so we all went out to lunch. Then we went to the rec center, where the kids, again, had a TOTAL blast! They swam for 3 hours, and were super sad when we had to leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment