Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Break in Reverse - Thursday

Spring Break In Reverse - Thursday


On Thursday, BJ’s nephew had some high school ball games in Cortez, so we hopped in with MarDawn and spent the day over there.
We watched Landon’s game (they won . . .JV ended up taking 2nd in the tournament, and varisty took 1st . . .Go Broncos! It was fun to watch and take pictures for yearbook.)
We had a picnic in the park, and the kids thought it was great to feed . . .I mean chase . .. the ducks and geese.
We went to the rec center and the kids swam for 4 ½ hours!!!! Asa and Trey were there too, so there were plenty of kids to play with. (I think us and two other families from Blanding were the only ones there.)

A trip to Cortez wouldn’t be complete without a trip to Walmart – so we did a little shopping and headed home.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

nice hearing from you again! Love the picture collages. Sounds like fun, I'm hoping to get more swimming in this year.

Andy & Alicia said...

YOU'RE BACK!! The blogging world has missed you. I love the posts. It looks like you guys had a way fun spring break!