Friday, November 5, 2010

Jacks

We carved our pumpkins last Wed. night. (One would think that is where a child would get hurt with a sharp instrument . . .but no . . . . .). The kids really did this all on their own. I think this is the first year I haven't had to help. None of the them wanted to make "spooky" designs, they all wanted to make their own faces up. I think they did great!!!!!
Brooklyn got hers done and helped everyone else with theirs, including helping me make a big pumpkin eating a smaller pumpkin.



















Brittany had some interesting carving techniques, including using a headlamp and her feeet. Not sure what the goal of using these techniques was, but her pumpkin was great . . . .must have been from the carving tricks.















Jensen was as independent as ever and didn't want any help with his pumpkin. He was a hoot, I couldn't believe the concentration this kid has!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha! Got to love the head lamp. :)