Brooklyn was baptized on January 26th. She was so excited for this event! (Brittany and Jensen were excited for all the Jensen's side to come visit!) Thank you to everyone who came to help make this such a special day for Brooklyn! It was so cute, Brittany wanted to look just like Brooklyn. She wanted her hair braided, and wanted to wear

a white dress, even though it was 2 sizes too big!! Afterwards, the Brooklyn, Brittany, and Ethan got to go play in
the motel pool! They had lots of fun - Brittany especially enjoyed squirting Chad with a tricky squirt ring! Jensen didn't get to go swimming, because he had was sick, so he stayed home to hang out with grandad.
4 comments:
JEAN!! I'm so happy that you've joined the blogging world. Your kids are too cute. I can't believe Brooklyn is already 8. Holy cow, it must be time for another one.
They are old - - but hmmmm....so I am!! Another one??
I'm just saying, I think you're about due for one. ha. And come on Jean, you are NOT old!
Aww, I wish I could have been there. Your kids are growing up way too fast! I can't believe how much Jensen has grown since I've know y'all. Crazy!
Post a Comment