Thursday, February 28, 2008

What a boy!

You are looking at one tough little 4 year old cowhand! Yesterday he went riding with his dad on his horse T.J. The first thing he told me when he got home, in his cowboy twang, was "Mom, TJ bucked me off." And he was proud of it! "I was alright, I landed on my head, but I was a cowboy and got back on." (Sometimes it is better if mom's don't know what happens when we aren't around.) For a small guy, there sure is a lot of determination and strength in this little guy! (BJ did admit that there were a few tears shed during this little incident.)

Jensen just started wrestling with a youth league in town. He is by far the smallest boy on the mats. But he has those kids fooled!! Today his partner (who was much bigger) kept saying, "I can't make him move - I can't move him!" What a brute my little "mat rat" is. Who knew?

What surprises me the most is that he is such a tender hearted little soul. He gives the best hugs and kisses. They can't be beat! There's nothing like a little boy to melt a mother's heart!!

3 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

Jean!! He is so sweet. He is the cutest little cowboy ever. I love the picture of him at the top of your blog where he is throwing the rope, I even showed Andy because it is just so dang cute!

Grovers said...

Thanks - I kind of this so too!!! (If you haven't noticed.)

Unknown said...

That's great! He's such a cute little cowboy.