That video is so sweet! I actually had my interview today because it got canceled yesterday. I think it went pretty well. She said she will be calling people for 2nd interviews this week, so we'll see. The job is called a houseparent for this company in Orem that helps families with abuse issues and stuff. I have another one tomorrow for a daycare, and have been applying for lots more. We'll see what happens. Oh plus! :) We're coming down for the 4th of July. I'm not sure when I'll be there, but if you're there, I'm definitely going to bring my tap shoes and swimming suit and we can hang out! :) If you want that is.
2 comments:
That video is so sweet! I actually had my interview today because it got canceled yesterday. I think it went pretty well. She said she will be calling people for 2nd interviews this week, so we'll see. The job is called a houseparent for this company in Orem that helps families with abuse issues and stuff. I have another one tomorrow for a daycare, and have been applying for lots more. We'll see what happens. Oh plus! :) We're coming down for the 4th of July. I'm not sure when I'll be there, but if you're there, I'm definitely going to bring my tap shoes and swimming suit and we can hang out! :) If you want that is.
Jeanna, I love the new layout! Your kids are so adorable!
Post a Comment