So . . . Jensen and his cousins wanted a video made of things they had done. I made a short video, and decided that I might as well post it. The first part was on memorial day, at my sister-in-law's. Jensen and his cousin decided they would box the night away. It was really pretty humorous. I was surprised at what a beating they could both take!! The second part of the video is hard to explain - "you had to be there". The boys, jumping on the tramp, had gotten some things stuck in the pine tree. Being the resourceful boys that they are, they got out their ropes. (Isn't that the solution to everything? Who needs duct tape when you have a rope.) I overheard a lot of "let me, I'm stronger", "I'm the strongest", "watch out, let me get it". They tried to rope the items out of the pine tree, and ended up getting one of the ropes hooked onto a branch and then had to get it out too!! Eventually, Jensen got the strap out that they had been trying for. When he did, I thought "Let's hear it for the boy"!! It really was a lot funnier than the video shows. These boys are at such a fun age - they really keep us entertained!!!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha! "Thanks momma, cuz that was super better!" So cute! I'm gonna come see you maybe tomorrow. We're here in Blanding with nothin to do. :)
Post a Comment