We have the greatest neighbors. A lady who lives up the road organized a block party for our neighborhood during the week of the 4th. She went to city council, and got approval to block off the street. There was tons of yummy food, water slides and pools, chalk art, bicycle decorating, basketball, waterballoon volleyball, horseshoe type games, and fireworks to top it all off!! The kids had tons of fun, we got to visit with some neighbors, BJ even took a break from farming to play hoops for awhile. What a fun event! Thanks to all those who contributed and helped make this evening so much fun!!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I wish some people weren't so anti-social. :)
Okay, that is too cool! I didn't know peple really had block parties, and that looked like so much fun! You have an awesome neighborhood, and once again, a very fun video. Maybe one day I will get brave enough to try one.
Post a Comment