Memory Lane...
1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you and I and/or BJ and/or our kids had together. It doesn't matter if you knew any of us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
(Not very many of my blog-hopper friends actually leave comments - so this one may be a big flop!!)
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Most of my memories about Jeanna include dance, the potatoe green disease, and her crying in mutual. Jeanna has the softest/kindest heart! She is such a fun person to be around!
My most favortie memories are when we were kids and lived at the mountain. We had so much fun playing night games, playing in the creek, etc. and also the year before me, BJ and Preston all got married and were living at home. We had a lot intense rook games.
Ha ha! Wanna hear something funny/weird? I had a dream the other night that we were together somewhere and you were pregnant! It was weird, and I have no idea what was happening in the dream. You being pregnant is the only thing I remember. :)
For some reason I remember B.J.'s farewell like it was yesterday! I remember singing "In the Hollow of Thy Hand" with a bunch of cousins. And Jeanna - so many memories! But, I will never forget when you finally told Lori and I that you were pregnant with Jensen - after lying to us the night before. It's okay, I understand. Anyway thanks for all the memories!
Post a Comment