Jensen's birthday was last week. He had so many "parties", I almost started to feel like the week was full of "un-birthdays". (Not really, but it did cross my mind. Sometimes I think I may have too much in common with the Mad Hatter.) We celebrated his birthday almost everyday last week!! Sunday night we had cake, ice cream, and fireworks at Grandma LouAnns, Tuesday we went boating and Jensen was sure that the BBQ was for his birthday, Thursday we opened presents and had cake with the drillteam, Thursday night we opened present when we got to Just Grandma & Grandads, then on Friday night we had cake, ice cream, and more presents when were at our family reunion! (Boy do we know how to milk a birthday for all it is worth!!) When he walked into the gym on his birthday, he was serenaded by the Royals. In years to come, he might appreciate that 14 cute girls sang to him! Jensen was excited to get money from Grammy J, and some of his favorite gifts were "real" walkie talkies and squirt guns. Thanks to everyone who helped make his day - I mean week - special!! I can't believe that our baby is already five - wow does time fly!! He is very independant for being five - he was quite certain that he could cut and serve his cake, and light his own candles! Jensen has been making our hearts happy for five years, and we are grateful for every moment of it. What a blessing he is in our lives.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You have a great blog! Fun to see what you guys are up to. We love seeing lots of our cousins on your site too! My kids and I enjoyed watching all your little movie clips. Good Job! Good luck on the pigs! Memories! Cute kids you guys have. We have neighbors and his name is BJ. David (dad) is for ever calling them BJ and Jeanna. I have to remind him her name is Sherrie. FUNNY!
Nice to hear from you! We like to check you guys out to! I am loving this new form of keeping up on everyone!!! Funny about the neighbors!!
Nice to hear from you! We like to check you guys out to! I am loving this new form of keeping up on everyone!!! Funny about the neighbors!!
Ha ha! I can tell your little boy likes to light his own candles! I can't believe how time flies! He was only 2 when I moved there?! Crazy. Well, happy belated birthday, Jensen.
Post a Comment