The annual Jensen Family Reunion was last week! I have been so fortunate to have some of the best grandparents in the world, and I am so glad they had reunions every year. I think in all my life, I have only missed one. I have so many fun memories from our reunions, and hope that my kids can continue to have great memories too! This year we mostly hung out for 2 of the days, and had organized games and activities on Saturday. The games were super fun, with old fashioned relay races. (Great job Grandad!) We even got to watch an old fashioned movie on the big screen!! (Thanks Rick!!) I highly recommend the "Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again!" We camped in Joes Valley, close to Potter's Pond, so the kids spent quite a bit of time on the pond, swimming to the island, and hi-jacking canoes. The reunion wasn't complete until we had a few rounds of paintball. (Thanks for the bruises guys!) It was great to see the next generation of Jensens all playing together. What a legacy we have! Thanks everyone who made this reunion so great!!!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun! I love reunions. We just had ours too on my mom's side and it was a blast. Some day you're going to have to teach me how to do cute videos like you, k bud?! :)
what a cute slideshow. thats a great idea. then you dont have to post so many picutures. it looks like you had a great time at your reunion. those pictures in the canoes- the background is gorgeous. you must have gone somewhere beautiful. but then again, to me, anywhere in the mountains is beautiful.
oh, i love the song you have playing with the pictures also. it fits perfect!
Post a Comment