We were looking at pictures, and thought it would be fun to post our halloween pictures from the past. We had fun looking at how much all the kids have grown up, and talking about their favorite costumes. We had fun looking at these, and hope you do too!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Look at you getting all festive on us. Cute Halloween pictures! Fun Leaf picts too!
I love the little rodeo clown
The rodeo clown is probably my very most favorite costume of my kids ever!! He was too little then to complain about the barrell - I don't think I could get him to do it again!
So cute! I love the new pics too. I miss you.
Okay, that was so fun to watch! I don't remember the rodeo clown and I'm wondering why not? Looks like Halloween is a fun event in the Grover home. Love you, miss you!
Hey! Will you be in Blanding on the weekend of the 17th? We're coming down, and I would love to go to lunch with you and Amber. Let me know. :)
Ha ha, just kidding. Jake came down, but I went up! Up to Idaho that is. Sorry. We'll get together for lunch sometime I'm sure. How are you?
Hello- PRO blogger. I love your blog. Your pictures are so cute. You have such beautiful kids. It is fun to see everything you guys are doing...P.s. I won't be at clogging next thursday.
Post a Comment