Jensen's pre-school Halloween party was on Wed. He has such a great teacher!
She has been teaching for over 20 years, and she really loves these kids! Brooklyn & Brittany both went to her and loved her (and still do) and Jensen loves her too! She really knows her stuff! I am so thankful for such a great lady! She has has such an influence on so many lives in this town!
For their party this year, they got to go on a field trip to the grovery store. TThe bakery gave them HUGE cookies to decorate, a small pumpkin, and an orange halloween shirt! The cookies were gigantuous!! Jensen brought his home to share. (What a nice guy!) We cut it up like a pie, and he has given each of us a piece of his cookie pie each night after dinner. I still can't believe that the grocery store was so generous!! It just makes me realize again how lucky we are to live in such a great place!!
Jensen was a pirate for his party! (He loves pirates and reading pirate books!!) When he was a pirate on Saturday for the carnival, his shirt was really bugging him! The front of it opens up (kind of like it is missing buttons). It drove him crazy! He held it closed almost the entire day Saturday. He wouldn't put a shirt on underneath it, and I wanted to draw hair on his chest, but he didn't like that idea either! He opted to hold his shirt with one hand and play carnival games with the other. Well, for his party, I asked if he was going to wear a shirt underneath his costume, and he said "No way mom , pirates didn't have enough clothes to wear a whole bunch on the same day." So, again, I suggested we paint hair on his chest. He still wasn't too sure that was what he wanted to do. We painted his goatee on, and then I asked if we could paint his chest - and he consented! I was amazed!! We put little marks, and then drew on some curly little lines! It was so funny!
He is in these pictures, and I tried to zoom in, but it is pretty late, and I am not going to keep adjusting it. I tried!! I don't think pirates are suppose to be cute, but I sure think this one is!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what jensen said about pirates not having enough clothes to wear in the same day is hillarious! he looks so cute. i didnt even think to take some pictures of tay with her cookie. and i agree- lana is an awesome teacher.
I agree - he is a cute pirate. Too bad they aren't all cute like that, huh? Jensen is so funny - it is good that you are recording the funny things he says - I hope I remember to do that.
Post a Comment