We want to wish "Just Grandma" a very happy birthday!! We hope you have a great day! (Even though once you are past 20 birthdays seem just like another day.) We LOVE you!!!
I did not know that me and your mom had the same birthday and what do you mean about it being just another day. I partied it up j/k. Me and Terri went to Homestead and Randee and Lillian Bayles paid for our lunch, so that was a bonus.
Brittany had a VERY rough morning. On her turn, she was not so happy, but by the time all three of them got together, she was much better about it. My mom and I had a good laugh about that crazy girl!!
Kayela - I always knew you were a party animal at heart!!! =)
Thanks to all for the birthday wishes! Also thanks to Brooklyn, Brittany, and Jensen for the birthday cards. They were all made with my favorite colors! Wow, you guys are so clever! The best part of my day was watching the posted birthday greetings! (considering I spent the day at work, then I was all alone until 9:30 pm and I mowed my lawn for excitement.)
5 comments:
Brittany didn't seem too excited about being on camera. :)
I did not know that me and your mom had the same birthday and what do you mean about it being just another day. I partied it up j/k. Me and Terri went to Homestead and Randee and Lillian Bayles paid for our lunch, so that was a bonus.
Brittany had a VERY rough morning. On her turn, she was not so happy, but by the time all three of them got together, she was much better about it. My mom and I had a good laugh about that crazy girl!!
Kayela - I always knew you were a party animal at heart!!! =)
Thanks to all for the birthday wishes! Also thanks to Brooklyn, Brittany, and Jensen for the birthday cards. They were all made with my favorite colors! Wow, you guys are so clever! The best part of my day was watching the posted birthday greetings! (considering I spent the day at work, then I was all alone until 9:30 pm and I mowed my lawn for excitement.)
Post a Comment