Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thriller

Our high school football team had a quarter-finals game in Blanding on Halloween Day. Our drillteam wanted to do something fun for the game so . . . .we came up with a fun dance that we put lots of "zombie"-ish moves in, threw in a few trademark "Thriller" dance moves, and of course, used the song Thriller. The girls, (although there were only ten that day) dressed the part, and had so much fun! They wandered around the football field just before half time and had a few people wondering what was going on. Most people didn't even recognize them! I wish I had some video to post of this super cute dance, but, alas, I only have this picture to share. Way to go Royals!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I heard it was really good. Glad they got to do that.

The Bennett Family said...

this dance was so fun to watch- you and amber do such a great job!

Kristy said...

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It's fun to see who is checking in on ya. I too am a serious blog stocker and yours is so cute-Love the videos you always have. I haven't got that down yet, but I'm learning. That Halloween dance did look like way too much fun-Looking forward to seeing it at the Royal Review.-Kristy