For as long as I have known BJ he has wanted a custom made saddle. About 5 years ago he found a saddle in Richfield that he thought was what he would really want, so he bought it and was so excited. (You have to understand - he doesn't get excited - so this was a big deal!!!) The saddle didn't turn out to be really what he wanted, and he has continued to dream of the day he would get a custom made saddle. His dream has come true!! He has ordered a saddle, and it will be made just how he wants it. The guy who is making the saddle ordered the saddle tree (the base of the saddle), and it just came in. BJ is so excited! He brought it home and all the kids had to check it out. We put it on the side of the couch and the kids all "tested" it out. Jensen sat it in for almost a half an hour. They think it is great! BJ is pumped!!!! It is fun to see him so happy! I am so glad that he finally has this opportunity! (And I hope he knows what he really wants, because there's no turning back now.) Everybody should have chances for their dreams to come true (even if they are just little dreams!!)
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OH BOY- How exciting for BJ! Steve was so excited when he did his. It was one of his dreams also- and he LOVES his saddle. Good Luck- I hope it turns out perfect for him!
A saddle and a new van at the same time. What is happening to BJ.
Congrats B.J.! And cute photos! Oh! So, Sarah Nielson spent the night with us last night and Stubbs was over too. We watched the drill videos (again) and it made me miss you even more. In fact, when Sarah was looking at our engagement photos, she said, "You remind me a lot of Jeanna." I was flattered! Just so you know, we all want to have a drill team reunion of 05-06 next August. Just so you know! :)
Yay for BJ. I'm glad he is finally getting his custom made saddle!
Post a Comment