I just want you to know that this was really hard for me! I was tagged a couple of times and just ignored it - but I guess I better get it done.
7 Things I Can Do
~1~ Edit/cut/splice music (weird I know, but I like to do it.)
~2~ Play on the computer - but not games. I love to do projects on the computer.
~3~ Type (I am starting to get a complex that I spend WAY too much time on the keyboard)
~4~ Blog hop for hours on end (If only there were enough hours in the day.)
~5~ Love my kids!!
~6~ Support my family (husband included) in their activities/interests.
~7~ Play the piano (Once again . . .if only there were enough hours in the day.)
7 Things I Can't Do:
~1~ Keep my house clean. (I really do try . . . I promise.)
~2~ Say no to people. (I am trying to work on that one.)
~3~ Exercise regularly (I try, but I would rather do so many other things . . . )
~4~ Get a regular homework/after school schedule going.
~6~ Keep up with my yard (see number 1)
~7~ Play the guitar.
7 Things That Attracted Me To BJ
~1~ His relationship with his nieces and nephews (and there are a lot)
~2~ His work ethics.
~3~ His determination
~4~ His moral ethics.
~5~ His cute truck (I really liked his little black ranger).
~6~ How much he cares/looks out for me.
~7~ How important family is to him.
7 Things I Say Often
~1~ Shut up (kind of like "no way". I don't mean it rude. Still bad, I know.)
~2~ 1-2-3 (I am around little kids a lot - and that is how I get them to hold still.)
~3~ 5-6-7-8 (I am a dance teacher after all.)
~4~ Love ya, mean it!
~5~ Like
~6~ Fabulous
~7~ Lovely (I blame BJ on for that one)
7 People I admire (not necessarily in order)
~1~ My dad
~2~ My mom
~3~ BJ's family (they are so great to me!)
~4~ Our stake president
~5~ Virginia H Pearce
~6~ School teachers (elementary and secondary)
~7~ My kids (I think they teach me more than anyone)
7 Favorite Foods
~1~ Chinese
~2~ Good french toast (mostly from a restaurant)
~3~ Ice Cream (Preferably with some type of chocolate)
~4~ Good Pasta (Wade - you make the best carbonara)
~5~ Good steak, that has been cooked just right
~6~ Diet Dr. Pepper/Diet Pepsi (with just a little bit of the real thing mixed in)
~7~ Pebble/crushed ice.
7 People I Tag
~1~Anyone who checks up on this blog that hasn't already been tagged. (I doubt there is anyone)
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
K, so why didn't I know you played the piano?!!!! It was fun to read. Thanks for posting. P.S. I miss you so much! "Love ya, mean it". :)
Doing that is definantely harder than you think it will be. When I listed people I admire I hope you know when I listed my family that included the in laws as well because in my mind there is not a distinction between family and in laws.
Post a Comment