I went downstairs today to mop the dance floor, and when I came upstairs, I couldn't find the two boys. I opened the door to survey the yard, and in the corner (where there was an abundance of mud) I see two little boys. I can hear "Oh man, I'm gonna get stuck", and "not me, I can make it through this easy squeezy." Then I see the boys come around the corner on two tiny trikes (one that only has one handle). Then I hear Jensen say "Watch this - I am gonna make it up this mess." And he pedals with all his might (as the plastic wheels are spinning out about every other pedal he takes.) Then he "plows" through a bank of snow and into more mud. How funny. Both of these cute boys can ride bikes, but it was so funny to see them and their imaginations at work. For all I could tell, they were doing some serious mud bogging on some serious atv's. Too cute! I am so glad that I am at home to watch these precious moments in my kids' lives. I feel so blessed. (Someone remind me that I said then when I am cleaning all the mud up !!)
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah for mud! (And yeah for the endless mopping of the dance floor) :)
Endless mopping of the dance floor - now that is a thought I hadn't had - gee thanks for putting that in my head. =)
ah mud....... boys seem to attract it like crazy. little boys and big boys-
You're welcome! :)
Post a Comment