Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Bro!!

It's your birthday . . . .It's your birthday . . .!! (I can see you doing the birthday dance in my head right now.) Happy birthday big brother!!! In honor of your birthday, I have put together a little birthday montage. I have included a picture for each year of your life (the last picture of your family doesn't count.) I was tempted to put a picture of taz, nintendos, and basketball on but I refrained. I was also tempted to put right said fred or crash test dummies for background tunes, but alas, alack, I did not. Anyway - hope this takes you on a trip down memory lane big brother! Just want you to know that I love you, miss you, and think you are a great brother!! Love ya!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks. you sure picked some winners! but the superman song would have been the icing on the cake! Funny as much as we fought you were in a lot of those picts.

Grovers said...

I had to search through my photo albums - I couldn't get any pictures from mom, so that's why we are together a lot. Funny. I thought the same thing. Sometimes we must have called a truce long enough to say "cheese".