Okay - total 80's flashback!! I about died today when I saw these shoes - I just had to take a picture! Who can't remember high tops and "cool" shoe laces. I knew we were really going back to the 80's when I saw stirrup pants for sale in the clothing department of our local store, but this put me over the edge. Holy Cow. Someone please help me the day I see see slouch socks for sale!!!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
those are sweet! Did you buy them?
No - one of my dancers has them. I was cracking up! She wondered why I wanted a picture, and I told her I had some almost just like that when I was little.
Ha ha! That's funny. I know my sisters had some shoes just like that. Too bad we couldn't have all worn those when we did "Footloose"!
Post a Comment