Chef Benny strikes again. Chef Benny . . . aka Jensen . . .loves to bake. (Kind of reminds me of high school musical - tough boy likes to bake . . .) I was SOOOO lucky and got a bosch for Christmas thanks to BJ and Mr and Mrs Clause. I have wanted one for a LONG long time, but never thought I would have one. I was getting ready to settle for a hand me down kitchen aide. However, the heavens opened up and santa got it to fit down the chimney. Anyway - I have been a bread baking fool since I got it, and Chef Benny is my best helper!! He sees the projects through from start to finish. If the girls start to help me bake, they don't really stay enthused through the whole project, but Chef Benny does!! He is great!! Yesterday we made cinnamon rolls to take sledding and to Louanns for New Years Eve. He did a great job, and they were DELICIOUS!!! (He is also really good at eating everything he bakes!)
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Excellent technique
Yay!!! I am so glad you got a Bosch for Christmas. My mom has one, and I love it!
Those were some delicious cinnamon rolls. Maybe Chef Benny could give me a lesson. I tried last week and they turned out horrible. I think my yeast may have gone bad because they sure did not raise.
My mom gave me a really yummy recipe - I'll have to share it! =)
We (Denise and Jessica) love the vidoe! It was way cute, perfect music yet we wanted to see his face at least once! Keep up the good work Chef Benny! We like Bosches at our house also- my mother-in-law gave us one for a wedding present.
Post a Comment