Sunday, August 23, 2009

First Day of School

Well . . .summer is over . . .the kids went back to school on Thursday, August 20th. Sad though, none of the first day of school pictures turned out very good.



Wed. night we went out to dinner together and then went home and got bookbags and clothes ready for the first day of school. Then BJ gave everyone a blessing, which I think is such a great idea!!! I think it helps calm nerves and get everyone started to school on the right foot.



It is so crazy to think that Jensen is already in school. . .. doesn't seem like he should be. He wasn't scared to go though. . .he marched right into class, and wouldn't take time for a picture or a hug or anything!!! I made him come back out for a picture, and he wasn't very happy about it. Then his friend came and got in a picture too, and then Jensen didn't think it was bad to be having his picture taken.


















The kids have great teachers, and I hope their year goes great!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell your kids to stop growing!!! :)