Saturday, August 29, 2009
Pepsi Update
So .. . .I am so relieved!! Come to find out, Jensen's good friend, who is in the same class, had been taking Diet Pepsi to school for two days before the "incident". Apparently, his friend would take some cans of Diet Pepsi, and share with Jensen when they would go outside to play. Then after school, he would share some more cans with the boys (NO GIRLS !!!) at MarDawns. Jensen was all pumped, because he was going to take the "real" thing . . no diet stuff for him. Unfortunately, his plan was foiled. I am just glad to know that this whole thing wasn't entirely his brainchild!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That really is hilarious! I am glad for your sake that it wasn't your child instigating.
Ha! Well, I guess that would be a relief! I tell ya, give him the good stuff...Dr. Pepper! :)
Post a Comment