Thursday, August 7, 2008

Annual Tuacahn Trip

For the past several years, for all of the kids and grandkids' birthdays, BJ's parents have given tickets to Tuacahn! I don't know they knew what they were starting, because it has pretty much turned into a tradition. Everyone piles into their cars and heads to St. George. This year we rode with JJ, Kayela, and Asa. (Thanks for the ride guys!!) Friday night, we all went to "Sound of Music". We tried to get a picture of all the kids, but not everyone was there when we took the picture. Sorry guys! The show was great, and the talent was amazing!! However, Brooklyn got sick and we both missed the second half. The next day we got to see "High School Musical". I know my kids were super excited for this one! The cast was great, and there was talent from all across the state! They really did a great job, but Jensen must not have thought so, because he fell asleep! After the show, most of the kids got autographs from the cast, which was the highlight of the afternoon! The rest of the time in St. George was spent school shopping, shakes at Iceberg, getting Brittany's ears pierced, and of course, swimming!!! I think I dare say, a good time was had by all!! Thanks Merlin & LouAnn!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way too much fun! My dad bought me tickets to see Les Miserables at Tuacahn for my birthday! I am so excited. I've never seen it, so I guess he thought it's about time I did. I can't wait. I'm glad y'all had fun. I love Jensen's pool pose. :)