It has been a few weeks since I have posted - I guess things have really been busy. (I'll do another post in a while about the other things we have been doing.) No matter how busy we have been, the kids have found enough time to have lots of fun!! I think they had so much fun that they wore themselves out!
Two weeks ago, we got to have our nephew come and stay with us for almost a week! Jensen had so much fun while Ethan was here. They played and played - - - and played some more!! The funniest was watching them play "Cowboys & Indians". I don't how politically correct it is to play, but it was so cute to watch them all!! (They even had a teepee.)
Brooklyn's latest thing has been to make "chocolate fountains" out of mud and bricks! Yummy!! (Funny how mud seems to be a constant theme on my blogs.) I finally got the camera out the last time she did it and recorded the event. I don't think I'll be dipping any strawberries in their chocolate fountain.
The pictures and video are all below. Enjoy!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that you let your kids play like that. A lot of parents won't allow their kids to get messy and I think it's great! Good...Job. :)
awwww . . .thanks!!!
My mom will be so happy that the teepee is being put to good use! I agree with Carrie - it takes a special kind of mom to let their kids really have fun like that!
Post a Comment