Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our (dam) cup runneth over . . . .

Since I have lived here, there has always been a drought. The reservoirs are always low. It has been the story of our lives (especially since we are farmers!!) However, we were blessed with so much snow this past winter, that the dam is actually running over!! The water was expected to go over the spillway on Wednesday, but I think it actually did on Friday.


Yesterday we drove out to see it and take pictures, and document this amazing day in our little town's history! We are so excited.


I took the girls to see where the water was running out of the dam and down into the canyon. They thought it was pretty amazing, and so did I!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool! Yay for not being in a drought! :) I've been thinking a lot about you lately. How are you?