Last Sunday the kids were all dressed in their Christmas clothes (Which BJ thinks look more like halloween), and it was a beautiful day, so we decided to go take some pictures. We headed down to white rocks, thinking it would be a fun place for some pictures. The sun was shining so bright that the kids' eyes were closed or squinted in almost all of the pictures! It was fun to watch them run and jump and explore on the rocks!! They had so much fun. I had to laugh at the girls, who were running and jumping and climbing in their dresses and boots. How dainty. Jensen was certain that every place he went was the perfect place for a picture - but he wouldn't stay there long enough for me to get there with the camera.
We decided to go take some pictures by the grain barn that is next to one of our fields . . .and some of them turned out pretty cute - for very amateur photos. We had fun - and some of the expressions on their faces are priceless! (especially Jensen's face when the girls put their arms around him by the barn.)
I wish I could figure out how to keep the pictures clear when they get transfered to a movie file - until then, I am sorry they aren't very clear.
I asked the kids what song they wanted on their video - and they had to think for a long time - then came up with "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree". Get it - - - ROCKin' - - White ROCKS? Clever aren't they?
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What clever little kids you have. Such cute photos! I miss you and your kids. I hope I'll get to see you during Christmas break.
Post a Comment