Last night I went out about 10:00 to start shoveling the snow, because I was afraid that I wasn't going to be able to get out in the morning if I didn't. I stayed out for about 2 hours. It was beautiful! I had so much fun. I was all by myslef (BJ was on the tractor pushing snow somewhere else), and it was just the beautiful, quiet, peaceful, white world!! I loved it!
Right before I came in I jumped in the snow and made a snow angel. I can't think how long it has been since I have done that - but I felt like a kid again! It was GREAT!
We are so thankful for the snow. I know that we are blessed.

This was the snow @ about 11:00 p.m.

My snow angel at midnight.
4 comments:
What a woman to shovel. JJ and Asa did ours. I guess it helps that I have a condition so I cant do it or maybe I am lazy. JJ missed out on the big storms last year and Asa and I had to do it ourselves.
Hi, that is so like you to shovel snow at night and then make a snow angel, glad to know you haven't changed and you enjoy the moments that you're in. I love you. What a blessing the snow is to all in Blanding. Merry Christmas BJ.
You are so cute! I bet you had so much fun making a snow angel. You are such a good example to me in teaching me to always make the best of situations, and have fun!
You're so awesome! I'm glad you like the snow and enjoy it. I'll see you soon!
Post a Comment